- Implementation experience of Oracle Applications R11i, R12, R12.2.4.
- Upgrade experience of EBS Applications.
- Should be hands on in Applying patches, cloning in Oracle Apps, Non-ERP DB.
- Should have knowledge on using various AD utilities in Oracle Apps.
- Should have Database upgrade experience.
- Managing, Administering, Installation and support to end users of Oracle products like Oracle Applications Release 12/11i.
- Oracle Databases 10g/11g, Oracle Utilities (ORMB).
- Part of Oracle Physical database implementation.
- Knowledge on 11gR2 RAC Database.
- Oracle eBusiness suite DBA who has worked on database and Application side.
- Database administrator is needed as we support core databases.
- Experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g or 12g as we have SOA, Apex application and custom application that uses web/app server.
- Added advantage if they have experience in tomcat, apache.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- They have to work with developers to migrate and troubleshoot issues.
- They will be on call and will get calls from development team, IT help desk team and business too, they should be able understand and communicate back.
- Desirable to have experience in troubleshooting skills in production support environment.