Internship for Japanese Engineers
We provide Internship programs for Japanese nationals having software design and development experience.
The salient features of our Internship program are as follows.
Agenda for prospective Interns during their Internship period
Interns need to understand offshore software development related nuances while working with Japanese clients. This enables them to see the other side i.e., from the standpoint of a vendor delivering services to Japanese clients.
Job Description and Responsibilities of Interns
- Interaction with the team and project manager
- Design and development of various modules in the on-going projects
- Involvement in testing the applications being developed
- Document creation
What will the Interns learn during the Internship?
- Interns will learn the skills on handling the projects from offshore when working with Japanese clients
- Interns will learn the personality development and communications skills to interact with non-Japanese speaking engineers
- Interns will be trained to understand the offshore development process
- Interns will be trained to understand the nuances involved in offshore development by seeing things closely from a vendor standpoint
What kind of training will be provided to the Interns?
- Interns will be given OJT in the ongoing projects
- Interns will be given an opportunity to interact with non-Japanese speaking engineers which can enhance their English skills
- Interns will be given an opportunity to work in multicultural environment which can help them in becoming a Global person
Feedback from one of the Interns in the past:
Internship program : METI Global Internship program in FY 2012
Duration : September 5, 2012 to February 21, 2013