Cloud computing, often referred to as simply “the cloud,” is the delivery of on-demand computing resources—everything from applications to data centres—over the Internet on a pay-for-use basis.
Cloud Computing represents the biggest disruptive trend in computing this decade. Nichi-In is well poised to become a transformation partner for large enterprises and SMB’s who are envisaging their journey in the cloud computing space by virtue of unparallel competencies and capabilities with rich customer experience in Cloud engagements.
Benefits of Cloud Computing Services
- Standardized, IT-based capability provided by “off the shelf” or commoditized hardware components, use of large scale virtualization beyond processors – storage, core applications and development platforms
- Consumption-based billing on the basis of actual usage, and “pay-per-use” economics, for very small contract durations
- From the customer perspective: The ability to “flex” and add capacity on the fly
- From the provider perspective: Build in “elasticity” and scale on demand
- Flexible access models, such as web-based interfaces for administrative and usage needs, provide ease of consumption as a key differentiator
Key Services provided by Nichi-In
At Nichi-In, we engage with customers to holistically examine their business needs. Our Cloud IPs, assets, solutions, and services are then tailored to meet these requirements, to deliver the key Cloud benefits of business agility, scalability, and flexibility, in a robust and secure environment.
- Cloud Strategy and Consulting
- Cloud Application Services
- Cloud Management Services
- Cloud Infrastructure Services
- Cloud Software Services
Request for Quote